Sunday, February 12, 2017

1 image 4 ways

IMG_8869 (763x800)IMG_8871 (800x796)IMG_8872 (752x800)IMG_8863 (763x800)

This set is Gina K Designs vertical greetings & things .  I do love the clean lines of her stamps and they always stamp so beautifully.  I am just realizing i have quite a few uninked stamps that need some using.  Guess i have stopped counting.  I have forgotten to count but i know now I have well over 1500 images.  Should i really be purchasing another stamp? ??  it is an addiction though!  I should probably sell my wooden stamps, they take up way too much space.

I do think i am in love with this set of red rubber . 

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous cards. The lines are so nicely detailed yet delicate and your coloring does them justice. I've been paring down stamps, mostly wooden, too. I don't have much time to craft so don't want to wade through stacks and stashes of things that I sort of love (or even not at all) to get to the stuff I love and want to play with. Sometimes the choices are hard but I have few regrets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.