Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Completely Different

This is why sketch challenges are so fun for me.  You never know what will happen.  This was a quick and fun card to make.  It kind of ended up like this though because the first stamping i did direct to my card and i ended up with smudges in the white part.  I had the stamping all justified to the right like in the sketch but then what to do with the so obvious smudges on the white part?  I cut the dots into a panel and somehow the panel looked better on the left hand side of the card and I went with that. Then it looked like it needed an anchor and i pulled out my blue prints #5 for the notebook strip.  The dots are from MFT Big Bold Backgrounds.  It was my first free set from MFT. 

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

IMG_8884 (654x800)

2 comments:

  1. I like the big and bold elements to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch Janeen, love the polka dots and the border. Terrific card

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.