Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Completely Different

This is why sketch challenges are so fun for me.  You never know what will happen.  This was a quick and fun card to make.  It kind of ended up like this though because the first stamping i did direct to my card and i ended up with smudges in the white part.  I had the stamping all justified to the right like in the sketch but then what to do with the so obvious smudges on the white part?  I cut the dots into a panel and somehow the panel looked better on the left hand side of the card and I went with that. Then it looked like it needed an anchor and i pulled out my blue prints #5 for the notebook strip.  The dots are from MFT Big Bold Backgrounds.  It was my first free set from MFT. 

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

IMG_8884 (654x800)

2 comments:

  1. I like the big and bold elements to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch Janeen, love the polka dots and the border. Terrific card

    ReplyDelete