Friday, February 24, 2017

Cousin Cards

My cousin wanted me to make her some cards to give to her mom and dad.  She gave me some ideas of what her dad likes and asked me to re-create a card i had posted for her mom.  I have such wonderful memories of my sweet aunt and uncle from childhood days.  None of our parents had much in the way of material goods but there was a lot of love to go around in the family and that has bonded us yet today.

Here’s what I made for Uncle Johnny’s 90th birthday coming up.  Aurora sent me a verse for the inside that she had created and I typed it on some special watermark paper and cut it to size. 

Simon Says Transport Monday Challenge

IMG_8905 (703x800)

the details

SU retired images, MFT brick stencil with Ranger crackle paste, Paper Studio Spare Parts, MFT number dies

2 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card. The background and the image are so fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.