Saturday, February 25, 2017

loose water color

I’ve been wanting some of those flower stamps that look like the adult coloring book and MFT still had some of their Fancy Floral kits hanging around and i grabbed one.  I see they are now GONE!  It’s been fun playing.  I saw a card by Torico in the gallery and it was fun to try her idea.  However, i knew my skills in no way come close to hers and i decided to go for very loose no-line coloring.  (that’s my story and i’m sticking to it) LOL   I will keep practicing this technique and maybe some day in the far off future i could create a beauty such as hers. As for me, i like what i created, it’s vibrant, it’s different, and it’s mine!  I sprinkled some gold flecks onto the background with my very old liquid smooch.  It comes in a little bottle that looks like an elf hat.

I used Peerless water colors this time around.  the intensity is astounding. I think i’d like to try one in pinks.

Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes

IMG_8910 (747x800)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Janeen! This is beautiful! I love the flowers! You created a beautiful design with them!!! I love the blue! So glad you were able to grab the last of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello janeen! this is so pretty, I luv the flowers and your coloring!
    I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowing watery feel to this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.