Friday, February 10, 2017

i’m not biased

Digging in my stash.  I haven’t made too many cards with this stamp set.  I purchased it because a friend asked me to make a “sewing” card for her to give to a friend.  It is cute though with all it’s cute sentiments.  It’s called Sew Nifty from MFT.  It seemed the right stamp to send to a friend as a thank you for having all us ladies over on a yearly basis to do crafting.  I popped up the panel that looks like vintage wallpaper.  A good paper for the vintage sewing machine.  I used MFT dies to create some interest and dimension.   I’m just doing to well at this “loose” interpretation that i set out to do the first of the year.  Guess my mind works more linear than that.  Smile 

Challenges:  MFT Sketch Challenge # 319

IMG_8864 (674x800)

1 comment:

  1. I love that greeting. You captured the look of vintage wall treatments really well. A fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.