Monday, February 20, 2017

C is for Critters

I seem to be drawn to the ABC Christmas challenge as my favorite do ahead Christmas cards blog.  This month we have two challenges.  C and D  The C challenge is for critters and i got to use my sweet die that i purchased from Oscars Rubber Stamp vendor at the vendor show back in November.  This is a Memory Box die.  I made a back ground with a semi-gloss paper and variety distress inks with a bit of water spritz after the color was laid down.  I quite like how this turned out.  One more card ahead.   Feeling accomplished.  Smile  The sentiment die is from Whimsey. 

IMG_8899 (697x800)

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, love how you hawe made the background for your reindeer die cut. Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this month,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.