Monday, February 20, 2017

D is for Dimension

I found this cute Stampendous penguin set and die on closeout sale at Michaels.  Too cute to leave there and he had to find a forever home with me.  This offering is for the ABC Christmas Challenge for February D is for dimension.  I used my MFT snowflakes and dies to create dimension and popped that little guy right up front.  I used an old old old SU tree stamp and fussy cut it to pop it onto the background.

IMG_8898 (673x800)

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

  1. That penguin is adorable! This is a great winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute penguin you have used for your Christmas card, Janeen...love the winert scene you have created. Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this month,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.