Monday, February 6, 2017

Work It Wednesday 2

Use something new.  oooo…i like that.  i do have lots of new goodies to use that i am working my way through.  for this challenge i chose this oh so cute new kit from simon to make a pocket card.  i love the doodlebug DP that came in the kit.  i had so much fun creating ten cards from the kit and still have a couple of more i could get out of it. The pink drops were part of the kit and the white pearl drops are my new Nuvo drops.  I love them. I stamped the little tea bag out of vellum. 

WORK IT WEDNESDAY SIMON CHALLENGE

IMG_8843 (693x800)

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! The addition of the tea bag makes it an irresistable package! I love Tazo tea... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.