Monday, February 6, 2017

Work it Wednesday 3

It’s fun trying all the different fonts that Live Writer offers.  I really like the clarity of this one.  It’s called Miriam Fixed in a size 14.

on to my third entry for Work it Wednesday creating with something new.

This tea/coffee cup is adorable and is bland inside to allow for paper piecing or coloring in solid or making your own design.  I thought the polka dots would be cute.  I wanted to make a little tag card and this was perfect for sending to my wonderful older sister-in-law.  She will be having her 83rd birthday on Sunday.  I did a new little technique for me and that was to add the little patterened paper on the top of the tag.  I have often thought that to be such a cute look and then i forget to do it.  I just ran a marker under the upper part to give it more connected look to the bottom part of the tag. This was one of my favorites that i created from this kit but i did love every single card i made. 

IMG_8847 (745x800) (735x790)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.