Tuesday, December 23, 2014

414 & 415 PPRS

IMG_7337 (1024x783)

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps really makes the cutest little images.  I am enjoying working with them as I have always been drawn to small images but never really “used” them.  I love their circle die that allows the images to fit perfectly into them.  They have such a wide array of little decorative edges to play with.

I got to use my new Simon Double Stitched dies that came in the mail yesterday.

I am entering this into the Simon Wednesday Inspiration Challenge.   Inspired by the swirly looks of the pine trees in photo one.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janeen! The little Christmas tree is adorable and I love the stitched dies.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge & Happy Christmas!
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Does this mean the SSS double stitched dies are available now?! Last time I looked they were pre-order but I confess it is has been awhile. Of course now they are all probably sold out. I too love all the circle dies that Prickley Pear does. There have so many lovely edges, one for every mood and card. This card is a real stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.