Monday, December 8, 2014

Stamps 393, 394, 395 GKD

I like playing in StampTV challenges because the prizes are so very worth it.  Gina gives away a mini card kit with ribbons, papers, stamps and embellishments.  What a great gift.  This week For Joyces challenge to use as much shiny and shimmery I chose all these images i received in one of those grab bags. Unfortunately, the camera didn't pick up the shimmer. I used gold foil for a bg layer, the L & R sides have Art Impressions glitter on the top panel, I used Wink of Stella on the snow man and his buttons. I added a tiny rhinestone bling to his hat over the button. Fun, but i wish it showed up better. The mistletoe and the berries are two different stamps.
IMG_7298 (800x627)
Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

  1. I love shimmer, shine, and glitter but it is so disappointing how it shows up on photos... or should I say refuses to show up on photos. This is a cute card and I'll bet it is nicely shiny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.