Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Stamp #410 a wee little one

We got this little candy cane stamp as part of a gift bag at the Door County Stamping retreat back in October.  It’s  Door County Rubber Stamp original.   I was wondering how I would be using it.  Then I picked up these balsa wood tags at Michaels the other day for 50% off.  Best time to try something, right?  Wasn’t sure how I would like a “dark” holiday card but I love what the bakers  twine did to this creation.  Now I need to make more of them.  I am now working on my holiday cards for next year, while I’m in the mood and have all the supplies out. I will enter this in Simon Says Monday Challenge Anything goes.

IMG_7317 (682x800)

2 comments:

  1. That ribbon against the dark background is cool too. Is the background shimmery? It looks like it is in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the tag. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.