Saturday, December 13, 2014

Northwoods Rubber Stamps #402

IMG_7308 (657x800)

I love this stamp on the scroll.  It is so pretty.  For this years offering I embossed it with black embossing powder, colored it with distress markers and then used spray adhesive on it and sprinkled Art Impressions crystal glitter all over it.  In real life it is AH-mazing.  The little button tree just seemed to fit up there in the corner and on the bottom left I added a multi-layered brown snowflake created from a Sizzex die from long ago.  You can’t see it very well on the snowflake in the picture but the addition of a tiny silver star gives this just the touch of bling it needs.  The gold in the ribbon kicks it up a notch.

I am entering this in Simons Bling it on Challenge for Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. hu Janeen! wow, what a gorgeous image...stunning! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spray on glue with glitter? Now you are getting extra fancy... and possibly extra messy. You rock it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.