Monday, December 8, 2014

Recreating MFT #396

IMG_7293 (619x800)

I had to recreate this one, I just did not like the way the ink looked stamped directly on the circle layer.  I made the same card again, stamped it again just like the first one but this time I cut another layer out of white and stamped the sewing machine on that.  I like it ever so much better.  I made the pearls in graduated sizes also with my Viva Pearl pen.  Yep, I like it now.  I am entering this one into the MFT sketch challenge for Wednesday.  You can find that HERE.  Stamp # 396 is the measuring tape which completes using that sewing set from MFT

MFTWSC205

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can see where it looks nicer than stamped right onto the kraft circle. Great background and ribbony embellishments, perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.