Monday, December 8, 2014

Winter Birthday

I received a beautiful card in the mail for Thanksgiving holiday and I was inspired to try the die cut words using the negatives as the main portion.  the tedious part of this was to keep the little bitty pieces that make up the insides of the letters all in one place and oh so carefully glue them and place them.  Still, I like the effect and would do it again. 

I made this flower from home made paper and a die from MFT.  It’s there gardenia die that I think is on sale right now.  I used my home made glimmer spray on the main panel to give it some movement.  it looked tooooo white.  Cherry Lynn dies.

IMG_7284 (800x614)

1 comment:

  1. This is very neat! I've done this before and know the tediousness of not losing the little bits on the insides (and getting them glued down properly). I like that insides of the letters are still white and not sprayed. It gives them some pop. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.