Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thank You #418 &419

IMG_7338 (840x1024)

I am getting quite a collection of die cuts and designer paper too.  It’s time to put those things to use more regularly.  This scalloped circle clear stamp was a Good Will purchase in one of the packs that I bought.  I used seedless preserve distress mini ink pad and swirled it onto the stamp to give it some character.  The word stamp was in that same pack and when I used the same distress ink with it it almost looks stitched, which made me very happy.  I love this beautiful Tattered lace flourish and the edge from Spellbinders.  It all just went together so well.  Add a bit of  Washi tape in a contrasting color and SWOON, I am in love with this card.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors and lots of great swirly movement to your card. I've never seen anything crafty from Goodwill to buy. Your store must rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.