Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Playing with Susan Louise image

I am surprised how many cards I  can make from one sheet of Susan Louise images.  I still have two left on the sheet.  I want to get those made into cards today.  Looking forward to more crafting time now that my cooking helper stint is over for the year.  Being away from home really cuts into crafting time.  Smile   It’s been fun but I am always glad when it is over.   Princess Judy, were you the one who sent me that sweet die cut?  It worked perfectly for this card and looks like the blustery winter wind blowing.  We used to do a lot of skating when we were kids.  Was I nuts???

IMG_7332 (683x800)

1 comment:

  1. It is the perfect die cut for this card! But no it didn't come from me. This is another great wintery card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.