Sunday, May 10, 2015

#458 mini tag SU

Slowly but surely still making my way through my multitude of stamps.  It’s a fun journey and stretches me to create.  I’m wondering if I should start going by company”s IMG_7730 (666x800)and get through the rest that way?  I am going to enter this into the Simon Says Wednesday challenge for Use a sentiment on the front.  I really liked how this turned out with the Paper Studio Pocket full of Posies Kraft paper.  Faux stitching with a white gel pen and then gone over with a spica glitter pen in green.   Thanks for stopping by.  It feels so good to be stamping again. 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet tag! I like the way you added the little gem. Pretty ribbon trim and the background is beautiful. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Love the little tag with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has gone to town with the punches! I love this card. That muted background really makes that tag pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This mini tag is simply adorable! I love the patterened paper too. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.