Saturday, May 23, 2015

ahhhh

After creating and catching up on orders that were long over due…I sat down and created this just for fun card.  I used the MFT Sketch Challenge of the week and all MFT dies.  Just went at it slowly and had so much fun with it.  I’m loving that my washi tape is easy to get at now and organized by color.  Makes it so much easier to use my supplies since I moved into my new space.   Now tell me, isn’t this just such a fun card.  I had to use the circle die from Blue Prints 15 to anchor these ever so fun flamingos also from MFT. 

IMG_7799 (699x800)

2 comments:

  1. Those flamingos are so fun! What a great take on the sketch! So glad you played along at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dies are so much fun. This is a fun card and kudos to you for the washi tape organization!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.