Monday, May 18, 2015

and even more grads

IMG_7766 (800x549)
When I first started in the stamping world the SU demo person told us we could NEVER have too many alphabet stamps…and I listened.  and though I am glad I purchased a few sets I really don’t use them as much as I thought I would.  I guess because I left off traditional scrap booking and had really planned to have multiple varieties for that purpose.  I am glad I have this chunky set from SU though.  It comes in handy every so often.  Often enough that I don’t want to let it go.  Like this, it was the perfect bold offset for this sketch from MFT blueprints 4 and then that perfect little mortar cap and tassle from Whimsey…I’m not done yet with all these grad cards.  Hang with me!!

1 comment:

  1. The letters look like you stamped onto notebook paper? Did you? That's clever! These are fun cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.