Thursday, May 14, 2015

Still playing catch up

Wow, when you are out of commission for months, a lot of lists get made.  I didn’t want to forget sending greetings to people and life and death too, unfortunately, keep going on.  I am slowly getting through my list.  Still have one baby card to make for a set of twins.  (eeps how exciting) and five grad cards.  Then I get to start on two orders for grad cards and an order for  twelve birthday cards.  It’s fun to keep this brain challenged.

I rarely do this, but in the spirit of catching up , I made two of the blue card as they were going to two different families.  I would like to do this more often,  but since I make cards as I go along w/o a plan in place, I have to see if I like it before I make another and usually I just like to start fresh.   I really liked how it turned out though and it was simple enough to recreate.  Both cards use only My Favorite Things Dies.  I used the Blue Printss # 3 and used one of the sketches they provided.  Two really different looks and the same blue print. I used the Paper Studio embossing folder for the horizontal bricks.  These are five inch square cards.

IMG_7744 (790x800)

IMG_7746 (800x708)

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous! Love the texture on the butterfly and the brick embossing!! I can't quite wrap my head around making more than one card at a time. Maybe it has to do with the way I create. I rarely know where I am going when I start! Every card is an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both neat looking cards. They have such different feels to them even though they use the same blueprint. I'm stumped to say which one I like better. They both have awesomeness abound!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.