Thursday, May 28, 2015

Monkeying Around with Stampendous Stamp #478, 479, 480, 481, 482

Aren't they cute?  These stampendous monkeys.  I know they have a name but i can't think of it right now.  Starts with a C....:D    Picked these up at a really good sale and just couldn't resist their fun little faces.  I think I'll use this a lot.  I will enter this into Simon's Wednesday Challenge for Anything Goes.  I always felt kind of funny entering more than one entry into one challenge but Simon's crew assured me that they say FIVE entries and not to be embarrassed.  So here goes!  :D

3 comments:

  1. Yes, please enter lots, up to 5 cards each time! Are these guys called Mojito, maybe? Love all the greens, just like we're seeing outside, FINALLY! Thanks, Janeen, for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You should not be embarrassed at all for sending in multiple cards when the challenge says it's ok! This is so fun! It makes me smile. I like the squiggles on the lower portion of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changito, which means little monkey in Spanish. I love the green at the bottom, like vines in a jungle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.