Thursday, May 28, 2015

SU Stamp #477 from my stash

 I was so pleased with how these turned out.  I was just wanting to use up parts and pieces I had lying around after all my GRAD stamping.  These pierced rectangle dies from Simon Says are some of my favorite go-to’s when I think a card needs a bit of punch!  This is an old SU stamp and I think it looks so nice framed with these dies. I am entering these into Simon’s Wednesday Anything Goes challenge.  I’m glad to be done with grad cards.  WHEW!



3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your stitched rectangles! I can see why they are such a fun tool to use!!! Great color combo! Sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stitched dies are so neat! These really came out nice. The colors make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.