Thursday, May 28, 2015

SU Stamp #477 from my stash

 I was so pleased with how these turned out.  I was just wanting to use up parts and pieces I had lying around after all my GRAD stamping.  These pierced rectangle dies from Simon Says are some of my favorite go-to’s when I think a card needs a bit of punch!  This is an old SU stamp and I think it looks so nice framed with these dies. I am entering these into Simon’s Wednesday Anything Goes challenge.  I’m glad to be done with grad cards.  WHEW!



3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your stitched rectangles! I can see why they are such a fun tool to use!!! Great color combo! Sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stitched dies are so neat! These really came out nice. The colors make me happy!

    ReplyDelete