Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sympathy Cards


I made several similar sympathy cards this week.  I use more sympathy cards than any other type.  I need to get ahead on these.  These use the Stampin' Up Wheel, remember those things.  I hardly ever use it but this is one that i do grab quite often.

"The inside sentiment says:  The tide recedes but leaves behind bright seashells in the sand.  The sun goes down, but gentle warmth still lingers on the land, The music stops and yet it echos on in sweet refrains...For every joy that passes, something beautiful remains."
It's such a beautiful verse that this becomes one of my go to sympathy cards to make.

 I will enter this into Simon Says Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge.  Entry #4


 4


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy cards Janeen, a lovely design with soft, gently colours - the use of the wheel is gorgeous!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Janeen, Thanks so much for sharing with us the verse inside. It's beautiful. Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same inside greeting. This is a great set of cards. I need to make a few sympathy cards for my big stamp club to have on hand. Just this morning I was pondering what sort of design I could use to make several similar but not not the same cards. I'm at work so I can ponder all I want. Anyway, great set of cards! Sea scenes are good for sympathy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.