Monday, May 18, 2015

Grads Grads Grads

Thought I would pop on over to MFT Sketch Challenge and see if I could be inspired for some more Grad cards.  I thought this weeks sketch would make an excellent masculine grad card.  I used MFT stamps and also die cut a circle stamp to lay down as a template and then used my Viva Pearl pen to go around the outside of it for a perfectly lined up circle.

I first stamped the sentiment on the green card stock and then lined it up and stamped again on the gray banner piece.  that was the tricky part but it worked.  I embossed both sentiments.  (I bet it would have been easier if I had already had my MISTI.

I love this set for grad cards.  Thanks MFT.

IMG_7757 (596x800)

2 comments:

  1. This is neat. I love the layered stamping that lines up. Impressive!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The sentiment is perfect for a graduation card! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.