Saturday, May 23, 2015

ABC Christmas Challenge is JOY

It feels so good to feel like working on some of my favorite challenges again.  I left off with E is for edging way back in March.  Instead of trying to play catch up with this challenge I am going to work my way backwards.  I won’t be able to post them on their website but at least I will increase my stash for December and that is the purpose of being involved with this oh so fun challenge blog.  Here is my JOY card.  I used SU markers and North Woods water color paper which is quite smooth and the color really moves easily.  I used some liquid smooch on the snowflakes and it hasn’t dried yet when I took the photo. It won’t look like epoxy when it dries.  Open-mouthed smile  I used some stickles on the berries.  The run part was to emboss that piece of velvet with my Sizzix Holly embossing folder.  Oh my, that turned out gorgeous.  I’m sorry you can’t see the texture very well on this photo.  Anyway, count me done with the May challenge.  It’s good to be back.  Check out the ABC Christmas Challenges and have fun with us. IMG_7803 (800x583)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - full of joy!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - great to have you back with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY, these birds are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used these birds before. I really like them and I really like this card. It brings me joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.