Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Ahoy and others

IMG_8975 (718x800)A friend called and ordered five cards for her nephew who is going to be starting cancer treatments.  She wanted some encouraging verse cards to send him through this period of time.  I was able to pull some from my stash and enjoyed the process of creating these for him.  Did you know, if you google, uplifting verses for cancer patients, you get a lot of inspriational quotes you can copy and put into word to make the insides of your card.   ~~I have no idea where any of the things i used on this card came from  except the sentiment which is from Tim Holtz. I water colored that very coold image and used a spellbinders die.

Here are two of the others I made for him.

IMG_8976 (699x800)IMG_8977 (800x597)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.