Wednesday, May 10, 2017

NBUS dies and dots

This is what happens when you get new stuff or dig in your stash for NBUS.  I bought this embossing folder from SU, part of my gift to me. I found a scrap of DP that would go with it.  The cake dies are NBUS Sizzix those little plastic and foam kind.  ~~The cake with dots is for my cousin whom i have never sent a card to in fifty years.  I think i did once when we were teenagers.  Anyhoo- he is severe diabetic, has been in hospital twice this past year for heart failure and I thought he could use a cheerful birthday card from “none other”.  I have talked with him several times these past two years and reconnected.  He lives in KS.  He’s been a great support in a troublesome time we were going through.  I’m sure he will be surprised and really like his card. He can’t eat cake but ya gotta have some kind of cake on your birthday.  Here’s to you Darrol.  

IMG_8973 (645x800)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.