Sunday, May 21, 2017

Home Sweet Home

When I saw the Monday Challenge at Simon last week I really wanted to make this card.  Well, not THIS card because I didn’t have a plan.  I wanted to use my bird house dies from MFT that have been sitting way too long unused in their bin.  This is what developed today when I finally got to use these dies.  I think I am making the challenge with a couple of hours to spare.  Whew.All dies are MFT except raindrops which are just scraps from other die cuts. 

IMG_8997 (788x800)

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! The design is fabulous and your color palette simply perfect! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I haven't used my birdhouse in a long time either. I love birds on cards. It's one of my favorite things,right along with kitties and butterflies! I love your raindrops too! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.