Monday, May 8, 2017

it’s spring time for fancy flowers

well, it’s spring for a lot of people and i guess it is here too.  it’s still pretty cold though and i’m covering the few flowers i planted for the last three nights.  it was 26 degrees when i got up this morning. 

Anyway, i thought it was time to play with my Fancy Flowers from MFT, you know, to kind of encourage spring to get here.

I used the Wednesday Sketch Challenge and I think I’ll make some more cards with this sketch.  I really like it.  I used MFT Wonky stitched rectangle stack for my frame but it didn’t show up on that paper at all.  Just barely IRL.  That gold striped Washi tape from SU is a recent purchase and I just love it with the gold pigment ink i used for the banner strip.  It took a while to dig out my StazOn ink to stamp a teeny sentiment on the Washi tape and looks so cute in real life.  Distress inks for coloring.

Technorati Tags: ,,

Entering into Simon’s Monday Challenge to use a frame.

IMG_8966 (706x800)Sketch Challenge 331 #mftstamps

3 comments:

  1. pretty card...love the colours and that lovely flower.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card design. I like that fat striped washi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Janeen, I love the flowered design frame and the simple design, the flower is stunning! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.