Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I see spots

Simon Wednesday challenge is all about dots today.  I used their Bokeh stencils to create this card out of scraps.  I had die cut the pink paper for another project and it was such a pretty scrap i decided to add another brown scrap behind it.  The other things were just stiting on my desk waiting to be used.  I winked the heart and flower centers for a bit of sparkle.  Spun Sugar distress inks were stenciled on the light gray paper.  The brown strip is the same paper that backs the pink and is peeking through the THANKS cut out.

IMG_8974 (800x616)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.