Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Shake it Baby

IMG_8969 (686x800)IMG_8970 (687x800)More birthday fun.  Can i have one of these every other month?  My friend included some pre-stamped images of this flamingo as a gift.  I used Tombow water colors on him and decided he would make a perfect shaker card to use as a thank you to send back to her.  How fun is that?   My daughter bought me the fish from Hero Arts and it too asked to be made into a shaker card.  I never used to make shakers but now that i’ve done a few it doesn’t seem so complicated.   The fish card uses MFT sequins die to make the dot bubbles for the fish and they cover up some misguided ink smudges too.  Smile  win win.

Simon Wednesday Challenge-Dots

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.