Sunday, May 21, 2017

it’s all about love

IMG_8995 (724x800)My sweet daughter came home this weekend and we stamped together.  Since she doesn’t know all the supplies i have on hand and where everything is i got a lot of “Mom, do you have….. and where” questions.  I love stamping with her and didn’t mind her questions or my search for all she needed.  She made seven cards.  I made two.  Smile  Anyhoo, i digress….i knew this would happen and I happily pulled out these sweet sticker stamps that Angela Bode gifted me with and colored my heart out.  I scattered them over my cardstock and decided they looked like the hippie era and love, man.  The tag is cut from MFT die, the doily from Top Dog, faux stitching and Hero arts sentiment that is cut off from the rest of it. Thus, a card was born.  Smile  I decided to share this in the Simon Work It Wednesday Challenge for April to use flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't recognize the stickers!!! I LOVE them! They are so colorful!!! They make a terrific background! I can't remember if I bought myself a set and if I did where did I put them! I love the sentiment on the dark banner! Great card! I can just imagine how fun it was to stamp with your daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.