Monday, May 22, 2017

Love and a dog

My daughter showed me the transfer tape technique and I wanted to try it with this little doggie from the newspaper but he tore in a couple of places.  I used him anyway as it is going to my 89 year old mother and she won’t be able to see that it has a line in it.  Smile  She just likes to get some real mail in her mail box. 

Simon Monday Challenge this week is to use a critter and I thought i would go aheaqd and enter it even though it’s not one of my best projects by far.  Smile

IMG_9003 (634x800)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness, that is the cutest little pup! Your mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic card! I really love how you've combined a real-life image with that whimsical polka dot background. The stitching detail is a lovely touch and you can't help but love a puppy with that face! I'm sure your mother will get a kick out of this and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete