Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Award

When I got home and back on the computer I found that Nancy D from crafting passions had presented me with another Stylish Blogger award.  How fun.  Thank you Nancy and I feel I've found a new blogging friend.  I love her work with cute little images and lots of design.  I'll be stopping by often .  I don't know enough of you to pass this on to more people as requested. Most of you who I follow have already received it.  I don't want it to start feeling like a chain letter.  :)   So if you would like to have this award let me know and I will add your name to the list and then you can add this to your page too.  It's kind of fun, really.   See my Dec. 26, 2010 post to see who I passed it on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.