Thursday, March 3, 2011

on not feeling well

Generally I wouldn't post about being under the weather because who really cares?  Right?  But it is my blog and I guess I can blog about whatever I want.  So I have a sinus infection, I was informed by the doctor this afternoon.  It's contained, nothing in the chest, nothing in the ears, no swollen glands; just a massive plugged up head, teeth hurt, face is swollen and I have been through five, yes FIVE boxes of Kleenex since Friday. The last time I had a sinus infection was in 1982 and that was my last antibiotic too, but there is a time for anti-b's and I will dutifully take them to relieve this pain.  I have laid on the couch for three days straight.

This is the thing that has saved me.  It's a nasal irrigator and it works so much better than a nettie pot.   If you have allergies or are prone to sinus infections you will want to get one of these. Hmm...I'm laughing, I don't think I would buy a used one. ha ha  I am going to finish this on another post.  I cannot figure out how to get this insert to go over to the right to let me type around it. See you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.