Sunday, March 20, 2011

Natural Health Expo

Nutrition...It has captured my interest since I was twenty.  I've done a lot of research over the years and I'm always fascinated how our bodies work and how the food choices we make has a profound effect on how the body responds.  

The Natural Health Expo has grown tremendously over the last few years.  It's amazing the amount of people that attend and the vast array of products that are being marketed.  One thing I know, just because it's sold as a health food doesn't necessarily mean it's healthy for you.  I'm a label reader and I encourage you all to be one also and even then our food supply in the U.S. is based on economics and there are a vast amont of food suppliers trying to deceive the public and make you purchase their product which they are marketing to make YOU think it is healthy.  Let the buyer beware.  Join me this Monday evening on a conference call where I'll be presenting some of these deceptions and what to look for.  E-mail me and I will give you the number and time or ask me for the recording if you are reading this after March 21st.   Look at ALL the people.  


Here's a shot I liked from the Organic Valley people.  It was fitting except one of the guys on the wagon was consistently on his cell phone;  kind of taking away from the old fashioned look.  ha. ha. 

1 comment:

  1. Send me the info Janeen, I'll try to be present! I'm envious of people who really care about do the healthy stuff - I just don't seem to care enough or something?

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.