Saturday, June 28, 2014

ah love and stamp #259MFP

IMG_5790 (653x800)

I won this sweet wedding set from a drawing on Stamping’Bowds website last year and haven’t really had an opportunity to use it.  The set is from Mark’s Finest Papers.  I had a request for two anniversary cards and thought this would be a very pretty way to use this sentiment.  I stamped the lily of the valley image in Shadow Ink.  I added  a scalloped piece of white to soften the big letter paper I used for the back ground and ran that strip of washi across the top for the same reason.  Inside says Happy Anniversary.

I am entering this into Simon Says Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty in pink. I love the scallops and the swooping feel to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink for sure! Love the sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamped image in shadow ink!!! A terrific way to use this stamp set! Beautiful card with the scallops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.