Saturday, June 28, 2014

lovin’ the MFT sketch 182 and stamp#258

IMG_5791 (800x629)
MFTWSC182
Using all MFT stamps and dies, this was a very fun card to make.  the thimble turned out so very cool and I don’t even know where that paper came from it was just a piece of scrap.  I still have a bit more, maybe I should die cut all the rest into thimbles.
For the sentiment I left off the Us at the end.  This was an anniversary card going out to a young couple. The dotted banner is from By the Numbers MFT.  I used three different blueprints dies on here. I love the wonky panel especially from BP 15.  Faux stitching is the only way for me.  It looks so real, eh?
 MFT sketch 182 will get this entry and also the Simon Says Monday I ought to use this more.  Seems I'm always forgetting that i have Washi tape.  so i used it on this one and the next card i made too.  Even these dies have never been used.

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card. Love the theme! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I admit that at first I thought you broke out the real needle and thread for this card. I like that you are using washi on your cards. I really need to do the same thing. Really really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorables!!!! Love the sewing embellishments and string! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.