Wednesday, June 4, 2014

La-La Land Skater Girl Stamp #251

Isn’t she CUTE????  It was a mistake…I thought I ordered Ice Skating Marcie, I was bummed, but oh well, She’s cute too! So I kept her and never did order ice skater.   Using left overs from another piece that I sprayed with Dylusions Black Soot, what??? are you crazy Janeen?   SPRAYING with black soot?   uhhhmmmmm yeah…protect and cover everything.  I added water of course after spraying through the stencil and then smooshed the (why doesn’t the “dictionary” like that word? ) the stencil onto a and already color washed piece of water color card stock.  I knew it would come out backwards but figured I could use it somehow.  And then when I saw it I knew I wanted this gal to be the image that went with it.  I love everything about this card.  Just love it!!!  The points of the banners, the curve of the scallops, the perfect die cut that fits her, the black, the washi….it just flowed together, and ya gotta love it when that happens.  So thanks for reading as I guuuuussshhh!  Appreciate you. Secret telling smile  Colored with Copics but all the rest is distress colors.

IMG_5340 (639x800)

3 comments:

  1. She is a cutie! The black bits in the background really work for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun background, die cuts and love the image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image Janeen. Nice coloring too.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.