Wednesday, June 25, 2014

oh how fun

I watched THIS by Kristina Werner and had to try it.  Now, I’ve been watching and seeing all these rainbow inspired cards and to tell the truth I just really don’t care for them that much.  But after I saw Kristina use this technique and these colors; well, I just  loved the look.  Now because this is a CASED card I did change a few things up.  I made a top fold, used a different stencil and different inks and also changed the banner.  I did faux stitching instead of the real thing but I just love how the stencil elements just POP right off the card.  they look embossed or raised up but it is as flat as can be.
So here’s my offering for today.  I am entering this into Work It Wednesday for June with Simon Says
IMG_5746 (661x800)MFT Stencil
MFT BIG Backgrounds
MFT Sentiment
Simon Says Stamp mini heart dies

I used Color Box  Frost White Pigment

Distress Inks : Worn Lipstick, Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is super fun! I have to go check out the video now! Love the colors and fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous card. I looks very dimensional.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.