Monday, June 23, 2014

MFT Sketch 180 and color challenge 6

I wasn’t able to participate in this challenge in the correct time frame but I still like to use the sketch and play along when I can.  Had fun with this one.  After embossing the dots on the T-shirt I sanded them to give them a soft texture.  I quite like how this card turned out and I am entering it into the MFT color challenge #6 for the month of June. Natural, Spearmint,  Sweet Tooth and Nightshade Blue.

IMG_5649 (617x800) 

MFTWSC180

DETAILS:

MFT dies:  Fish Tail Banner Stax, T-shirt, Blueprints

Sentiment Tag and Sentiment is Simon Says

Large CELEBRATE sentiment is MFT

Cuttlebug embossing folder.  White embossing powder on strip~Candies

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. The dies you used are so much fun. Wheee! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.