Monday, June 23, 2014

Showers and more

It’s very appropriate to make a card for a shower, that’s all we have been having lately, rain and more rain.  My flowers and grass love it.  it’s so beautiful all around but I could use a bit more sunshine myself.

Have a wedding shower coming up Saturday and Simon Says Monday Challenge is I ought to use this more.  Dig in our stash and shake the cobwebs out of things,  eww…uhmmm…I don't know smile I still have lots and lots of eyelets around.  Remember when that was about the only embellishment that was available, eyelets in every color and shape.  I have frogs, umbrellas, flowers, trains, all kinds.  I think I will try using some of them up.

They made a perfect design for the umbrella.  That little bow was a bugger to tie even with the bow easy. 

IMG_5651 (737x800)

3 comments:

  1. Please stop bogarting all the rain! It's our monsoon season now so you can share. Cute card and I love the eyelet polka dots. Yes, I remember when eyelets were all the rage. I even joined an eyelet of the month club. I still had oodles of them around too, although I have downsized most of the shaped ones. I still have a crazy amount of round ones. Stampin' Up ones were the best--so easy to set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the beautiful texture on the background and the cute umbrella. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.