Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stamp 243 My Favorite Things

The Wednesday sketch challenge 178 was to use a grid.  I chose this stencil and laid down color with Peeled Paint distress ink by Ranger.  I then used MFT stamp set called Lifes Direction.  Inside says Your Destiny will be determined by the direction you take.  This is for a young outdoorsy type young man graduating from high school.  I love how it all came together so nicely.

I used a ribbon and twine in place of the banner shown on the sketch. IMG_5317 (643x800) The die cuts are MFT dies.  I love love love this set of alpha and numbers.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty!!! Great stamped image to go on a Grad card! Love your sheer black ribbon and the twine together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is neat! I love the twine mixed in with the sheer ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.