Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Oink, Squeal, Grunt Stamps #244 & 245

Since Gilbert has worked for a bacon company for 30 plus years this Simon Exclusive set from Kelly Purkey just had to find a home with us.  I am entering this into Simons Work It Wednesday for the month of May. IMG_5329

All elements Simon Says for this CAS card.  I paper pieced the larger pig.

Oink Squeal Grunt…..that sounds like me trying to get my yoga pants on.  LOL

Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing

Edited to add…after making this card I somehow smudged the one side with inky finger print and before giving it to my wonderful husband I “fixed” it to now look like the second photo.  Smile  We are so sly.  Shifty

 

Check out Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Meats for THE best bacon EVER. IMG_5342 (600x800)

2 comments:

  1. Giggle! What a great card. I was just scrolling down my blogger reader and this just jumped out at me. Only after I noticed how cute it was did I see that my friend Janeen, created it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this stamp set! It was a must have the second I saw it! I love your card. Now, let's go fry up some bacon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.