Thursday, November 6, 2014

#358 Door County Rubber Stamps

Isn’t she a cutie?  I love the Door County Rubber Stamps images.  In talking with Oscar, the owner , she says the images are all based on Door County happenings.  It’s always breezy over there by the lake and didn’t the artist just capture this so perfectly.  Her images are all so sweet and cute.

We were asked to make our own name tags for the card making retreat we were just at and this was what I used on my name tag.  I just cut my name off and repurposed it into a Thank You card that I made and sent to Oscar. 

This fits the Simon Challenge, after all, do you ever see much fiber strands on cards anymore? Does that count as a blast from the past?   Do you remember when that was the trend?  So I dug into my small stash of fibers I have left and found this it use.  Kind of reminds me of an Alpaca sweater that one would wear on these cool breezy days in northern Wisconsin. I also dug into my scraps and found this piece of DP that a friend gave me about four years ago.  Thanks for looking. 

IMG_6849 (669x800)

Sentiment:  Mark’s Finest Papers

Die: MFT Blue Prints 6

Image: Door County Rubber Stamps

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.