Thursday, November 13, 2014

More Sympathy

For these pretty cards I used the same dies from Memory Box .  I love these birch trees and birds.  Another treat I gave myself after looking at them for many many months.  I purchased these while at the stamping retreat. I know I will get a lot of use out of them.  And I get a lot of use out of my MFT curved dies for snow banks.

Different sentiments on each card make each one just a little different.  The “Thinking of you” is a stacked sentiment from SU.  Many many times I use my stamp a ma jig and separate the sentiment and make it horizontal by using a marker on only  part of the sentiment and then lining it up with the stamp-a-ma-jig to give a new look.  Does that make any sense to anyone besides me?  I don't know smile

IMG_6896 (661x800)IMG_6897 (681x800)IMG_6898 (631x800)

Technorati Tags: ,,,

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the birch die…will have to see if I can get something like that for my Silhouette!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set!!!! They are all three Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes sense to me. I do with sentiments quite frequently. Then I go through a period where I am too lazy to do it. Love all three of these. I can see why you had your eye on those dies for so long.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.