Friday, November 7, 2014

Stamps 363 & 364 Prickley Pear Autumn

IMG_6889 (678x800)

I really am enjoying the learning curve of Prickley Pear stamps.  You see, I LOVE Red heart the images.  What’s different though, is that many of the images are quite small.  And I fall in love with small stamps but then, how to use them?  The ones from Prickley Pear are so well matched it does make the process a bit easier.  Like this…isn’t that acorn and those rounded wheat stalks just so much fun?

Here’s how this stamp set came.  And then I have the  Prickley Pear die  that matches it perfectly.   You will recognize some of these images I’ve had fun with, I’m sure. 

Technorati Tags:

PPRS circles

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to add this set to my collection!!! Sweet Fall card! I like the faux stitched strip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.