Thursday, November 13, 2014

Stamp 370 & 371

IMG_6901

These stamps don’t see enough use either.  I love the silhouette look of them .  The two stems of flowers are one stamp and the little fly aways are another.  I thought they would look pretty paired with my Edgeblities from Spellbinders.  I have long wanted these curved sentiment banners and I was so happy to find them that day I went and stamped with Joann at The Stamp Shoppe.  They carry a lot of nice things.  oh my, it’s dangerous for me in there.  But since I have wanted these for SO long, I went ahead and treated myself.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! So sweet! I love the double scallops and gorgeous flower image all in pink!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That banner is perfect for all sorts of occasions. A soft and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.