Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving

It’s almost here.  Whatever you do, I wish for you, a safe journey to your day.  Enjoy your time with family and friends.  Enjoy the laughter and tears.  Things can change so quickly.  Thanksgiving was my younger brother’s favorite holiday.  We don’t always go South for Thanksgiving but nine years ago we did, and had such a great time.  Then….the following Thanksgiving, he was no longer with us.  He died three weeks before his favorite holiday.  Things don’t always stay the same.  Enjoy the moments.  I am entering this into the Simon Says Challenge for Wednesday.  It’s a wobble card. The IMG_6942 (660x800)pumpkin wobbles.  I used a Crafters Work Shop stencil and sponged lightly.  The Everything else is Gina K Papers.  The die is from Prickley Pear. Thanks for stopping by.  I am grateful for you.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful fall card! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card - love the autumnal feel - the colours are lovely.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, making the pumpkin wobble.... that's just too cool. Hope your Thanksgiving was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed seeing this! What a cute pumpkin wobble!!! I like the stencil banner! Such a pretty card! Oh! I am so glad you were able to have Thanksgiving with your brother before he passed. I know you treasure that memory. We think we have all this time but it can end just like that. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.